Thursday, September 3, 2009

My Latest Tattoo


This one I designed for myself. It says, "Follow Your Heart," which is something I strongly believe in. My heart has been broken, but I still trust it and I still love life because there are so many good things that outweigh the bad. Thinking positive is important, especially when life throws you a huge curve ball, or in my case, a lot of curve balls at once. You'll change throughout your life and things will happen when you least expect it, but those things are what make us who we are today. We need to embrace who we are, even if we have really bad days, we still have our beautiful spirits to keep us going.

3 comments:

  1. i have fallen in love with this.. the second i saw it i knew it was for me..I'm through a really hard time right now and couldn't decide what to do and this picture showed me what i needed to do

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anonymous!
      I know what you mean. I've been through some really hard times, sometimes you feel like they will never end, but they do. The sun comes out and you realize you just need to follow your heart. Do what makes you happy, life is too short :) I'm glad this tattoo spoke to you. I wear it w/pride and live those words everyday ♥

      Delete
  2. Great Article! Thanks for sharing this informartion.

    ReplyDelete