Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Taking a Break...

Hello friends,

I will be taking a break from designing custom tats for a while. I am focusing on my new jewelry line and will post my link asap. I want to thank each and everyone of you who have clicked on my blog, asked me to design tattoos for you or who follow me from all over the world! The internet is so amazing, I feel so proud of the 20,700+ people who have stopped by to look at my art ♥ I will return, but for now I leave you with this...

"May art always been in your heart and may passion always lead you to your destiny"
                                                                                                -Kim Nicholls ♥

1 comment:

  1. Custom Tattoo Designers - Host your own Custom Tattoo Design Contest! Describe your Tattoo Design Idea and get 10+ unique Custom Tattoo Designs to choose from. Create My Tattoo, you're not limited to the imagination of one tattoo designer. Instead, you'll receive over ten variations (22 on Average) of your dream tattoo design from multiple tattoo designers. You can even provide feedback during the process so the designers can modify the designs during your contest. See today why over 10,000 customers have already trusted Create My Tattoo for their custom tattoo designs. Here are tattoo designer, custom tattoo designer, design my tattoo, custom tattoo designs.

    ReplyDelete